Friday, July 14, 2017

Book Review #9 - The Underground Culinary Tour

The Underground Culinary Tour: How the New Metrics of Today's Top Restaurants Are Transforming How America EatsThe Underground Culinary Tour: How the New Metrics of Today's Top Restaurants Are Transforming How America Eats by Damian Mogavero
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I originally got this book for my husband to read, as he is really into the culinary scene. About three weeks after I handed him the book, I asked him if he had finished the book, or read any of the book I got for him. My husband has Dyslexia but has learned how to cope and reads quite well. However, he relayed to me, that some of the vocabulary in this book was hard for him to understand. He was really struggling to make out the words, and so he gave up.

I picked up the book and tried to read some of it myself, but it just would not hold my attention. I'm not really interested in the culinary arts, so it just didn't do it for me. I intend on finding a friend, or a friend of a friend who is interested in culinary topics and pass it on to them.

So, I would recommend it to anyone who is a culinary whiz.

* I received this book from Blogging for Books, free, in exchange for my honest review and opinions.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment