Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Book Review #2 - Nine Kinds of Naughty

Nine Kinds of NaughtyNine Kinds of Naughty by Jeanette Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A steamy page turner!

Alexis Bellamy, also known as Lexie, is the single and struggling Co-CEO of her family's business. Always sure she is never good enough, Lexie expects perfection out of herself from work right down to her non-existent personal life. In order to achieve the perfection Lexie must be in control of everything.
Dane is Lexie's sexy personal assistant, but on his own time he does his own thing. Battling demons of his past, he seeks an adrenaline rush to help keep from drowning in life. This includes being in charge in the bedroom.
From the second he began working for Lexie, he wanted to be her Dom. Can Lexie let go and not be in control? Can she let Dane be in charge?

This book left me breathless many times. I was gripped from the first page, and found myself desperately needing to know what was going to happen next. There are some hot and heavy bedroom scenes. So this book is not for those who are sensitive to that kind of content. However, if you find yourself wanting a steamy read, this book is definitely for you!


*I received this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review and opinions.*

View all my reviews on Goodreads!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment